Friday, February 5, 2010

The Numbers

For those of you unfamiliar with LOST this picture is just a lottery ticket. To those LOST fans out there, this is a stroke of genius. I'm sure I am not alone in this adventure throughout the last season. And I am willingly (free will) only participating in one drawing each week, verse the 4 available through both Mega Millions and Powerball. As much as I want to play the numbers as much as possible while LOST is still on the air, it's a bit much, even for me. So I chose the Mega Millions because Hurley won the "Mega Lotto" and it is also drawn on a Tuesday night, same night as all new episodes of LOST. So far, after one drawing I have won $0. Fear not, I have several weeks ahead of me to bring in my fame, fortune, and good luck. Let's just hope the numbers don't win on a Friday night, or worse, the Powerball.

No comments: